Coping with life

Home Ear Training Forums Chat Coping with life

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of stebautista stebautista 9 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of quintusvw
    quintusvw
    Participant

I’ve been quite quiet lately. It is primarily due to the fact that I need to finish a report, fix server issues and get ready to write exams.

I’m still doing my ear training, but have gone a bit quiet on the forums. I’ll be back and busy once I can get my studies complete.

:) anybody else experiencing this?

Profile photo of caylalayman
    caylalayman
    Participant

@quintusvw: It’s totally understandable the life gets in the way sometimes and plans change. I don’t always have time to do the things I plan, and sometimes ear training and such just have to happen when I’m in the car or otherwise make a few minutes for it! Best of luck, and happy holiday season!

Profile photo of quintusvw
    quintusvw
    Participant

Well, I’m almost done with the exams (only one left), then you’ll see a more active member :).

Hi @quintusvw,

Excellent! We’ll be glad to have you back in action. Best of luck with the final exam!

Well, I’m almost done with the exams (only one left), then you’ll see a more active member :).

Profile photo of caylalayman
    caylalayman
    Participant

@quintusvw: We’ve missed your knowledge around here! Hope everything is going well for you.

Profile photo of stebautista
    stebautista
    Participant

@quintusvw
    I just had the chance to stumble on this thread and a lot has been going on with mine as well. (I got kids and work to attend to leaving my lonely guitar behind)

Anyway, hope everything goes well with you!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share This!