Have you tried the SingTrue app?

Home Ear Training Forums Chat Have you tried the SingTrue app?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of zeitaliesin zeitaliesin 9 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of caylalayman
    caylalayman
    Participant

SingTrue launched in the app store on Tuesday. I downloaded it and played around with it and love the interface. It’s challenging and fun even for someone who already enjoys singing. It’s almost like a game to prove yourself and what you’ve got. Anyone else tried it out?

Profile photo of musicmakers
    musicmakers
    Participant

I did not see it offered in Google Play for my Samsung. Is it only for specific phones?

Thanks for the kind words about SingTrue, @caylalayman!

@musicmakers: Thanks for your interest! I’m afraid that the app is currently available for iPhone/iPad only. However we do hope to bring it to Android soon.

Profile photo of bsamples
    bsamples
    Participant

@christopher-sutton, I’d love an Android version of it. I tried it on my sister’s iPad though and really found it interesting. I don’t sing super well myself, so there is definite room for improvement. With this app, I felt as if I were making progress.

@bsamples: That’s great to hear! I’ll add one to the count of “people who’re keenly awaiting an Android version”

(this count is much higher than we were expecting…)

Profile photo of bignoisemusic
    bignoisemusic
    Participant

@bsamples: That’s great to hear! I’ll add one to the count of “people who’re keenly awaiting an Android version”

(this count is much higher than we were expecting…)

I have an iPhone, but an Android tablet. Would love to be able to use it on both.

Profile photo of zeitaliesin
    zeitaliesin
    Participant

I love the app so much I want to take it out on a date

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share This!