Hobbies?

Home Ear Training Forums Chat Hobbies?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of alexx alexx 9 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of britanica
    britanica
    Participant

Aside from playing music, do you have any other hobbies?

I enjoy drawing, painting, crafts, jewelry making, writing, video games, blogging, and things of that nature. I was going to start a garden this year but unfortunately, thanks to a recent change in my life, I will have to wait till next year. I also enjoy cleaning most days.. Is that weird? I wouldn’t say its a hobby but I do enjoy it. lol

Profile photo of snake
    snake
    Participant

Nice hobbies :)
    What do you blog about?

britanica
    Participant

I blog about cats and somewhat on natural health… Mostly cats. I have been slacking lately on the other blog and it shows. I adore cats though and like informing people on easy ways to live healthy lives :)

Profile photo of dayzd
    dayzd
    Participant

Music is my life! I don’t have any time for other hobbies….. Sometimes I try something new but I always come back to music one way or another. It has everything I need ❤️

Profile photo of colorguard94690
    colorguard94690
    Participant

Yeah I love music too! My other hobbies are writing, drawing, arts and crafts, anime, and teaching myself Japanese. I also want to get into jogging and exercise.@britanica what kind of health tips do you have? I am always on the look out for small things to do to be healthier.

britanica
    Participant

Yeah I love music too! My other hobbies are writing, drawing, arts and crafts, anime, and teaching myself Japanese. I also want to get into jogging and exercise.@britanica what kind of health tips do you have? I am always on the look out for small things to do to be healthier.

Mainly on natural health and healing through nutrition is what I write on. I always recommend chia seeds to everyone who asks. Those things are amazing for health!

Profile photo of quintusvw
    quintusvw
    Participant

Music (;D), collecting old instruments, studying (academically as well as personally), reading science books (more like flipping through the pages), building aircraft out of balsa wood, surfing Wikipedia, assisting my e-tutor group, programming…I think that covers most of it. Oh yes, and exercising (cycling and weightlifting).

Profile photo of alexx
    alexx
    Participant

I use to do a lot of other things, but now I basically play music & work out & read & learn about different topics I’m interested in.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share This!