Here are some soothing tracks to help develop young ears, or relax a parent.
Click the title to play or pause a track.
- Angels Take FlightThe flowing rhythms and melodies of the marimba embrace you and your child in a warm auditory embrace. Fluid melodies, repeating, enclosed within circles of luscious synthesized chords, send you into a heavenly realm of sweet slumber.
- Eva Sleeps TonightThe simple melody of the lullaby, sparse and innocent, conjures up feelings and emotions associated with sleep and childhood. Single notes play together like children.
- Before the DawnSoothing arpeggios and orchestral strains greet your ears with pleasing chords and a melody that wanders and wavers. Sounds of nature bring up images of a more innocent time, before the hustle and bustle of daily life eclipsed peaceful rest. Close your weary eyes and journey into the quiet land of slumber.
- Mermaid SongSimplicity of melody and song, plaintive and sweet, calms the mind through joyous song. Slow and sparse, flute and harp create an imaginary dreamland welcoming even the most stressed of minds. Focus on each single note and allow your pains and sorrows to float away.
- Brown NoiseWhile in the womb, your child enjoyed the constant beating of your heart, the rush of fluid around her ears, and the muffled voices from the world outside. This always active environment is recreated through the sounds of simple “brown” noise, which soothes and calms both mother and child.